Sunday, July 15, 2007

Testing......Testing......Is this thing on?

Hokay, so, this is my first post on my first ACTUAL blog, and I totally can't believe the rest of my family beat me to this..... Some of you may be wondering why my Blog is titled Ace's Space and why it's URL features the words "the great ace". As you may or may not know *sarcastic cough* I am a writer! The Ace is a bit of a vigilanty superhero, out to rid the world of all the bad guys, but without superpowers. Think Bruce Wayne but without the money and as a chick. Thus far, she is the character I have put the most into, and is my favorite. She is also my alter ego in a way, and she works as an outlet for the kind of frustration we all feel at not being able to really do anything about the evil people we always see on the news. The Ace can do whatever she likes (within the realm of the law of course) to right the wrongs, but she's still human, just another person who works in her little cubicle during the day, and patrols the streets at night.
For anyone who is still wondering why my MSN name is Ace and why I have named this blog after her, here's your answer: she's cool, I like her, and I'm an eccentric writer, so I can name things whatever I want!
That's all for now.
Lisa

2 comments:

sgadharhr said...

Chew Some Bubble Gum and Kick Some Ass.

Carol Anne Deneka said...

Wow - I work in a cubicle.... somehow I feel very inadequate... think I'll go eat a chocolate bar. Isn't life great - you get to have a wonderful niece who does all the cool stuff you wish you could have - if only you had the talent to write fiction! Go get'm Ace!