Holy crap, a blog!
Sorry avid readers, apparently I took a little hiatus from my writing on here to pursue a novel for three months. As my creative ADD has kicked in, I am now back here, ever hopeful that I will be able to actually post something every day.
Just a quick post for now to let you know that yes, I am still alive, and that no, my hands were not severed in a horrible accident involving farm equipment. Please note that my ridiculous sense of humor is also still intact.
As always, prizes to be awarded for the reader with the most HELPFUL feedback.
TTFN, Ta Ta For Now!
Lisa B.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great to see you back, Does this mean I'm back on pester you to blog duty?
Take care goodluck
not very :- P
Post a Comment